Sunday, 12 December 2010

Diagnostic.

 This machine is a classic.  Every piece is mechanical, thank goodness because that means no expensive repair for computer components...The only thing is we weren't sure what was wrong with it. My FIL was out and he is mechanically minded. He took a look at it and we think it is just a malfunction of the pedal.  I really hope so because that will be a $60 fix instead of the $400 it would cost if it was the motor, which I originally thought.
We have one more thing to test and if we can't fix it our self...I will be forced to take it to the repair shop. Cross your fingers for me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Where there's a will...there's a way! You go girl! LY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a reasonable repair shop in Tempe, let me know if you want the info!

    ReplyDelete