Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Magic Peanut Butter Cookie Tutorial.


Ms. Paula Deen gets all the credit for these delicious cookies. They are so easy. 4 ingredients, can you believe it? I heard about these cookies yesterday and made them the next day, that is how excited I was to find a good cookie with no sugar and no flour.  Diabetes is close to my heart, 3 of my favorite people in the world have been diagnosed with it in the last 2 years.  These are a great alternative to the traditional peanut butter cookie.  

Here is my picture tutorial:
 dump everything in a bowl
 have your favorite 4 year old stir it (this is little "Z" that I watch)
 roll into balls
 add decorative touches and garnish
 bake and eat!
 So quick, so easy, so good.

Let me know if you try this recipe and if you loved them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment