Thursday, 9 December 2010

Broken.

The Bernina is BROKEN! This is where it stopped...I was trying to finish up my vest, you know the one that I was going to wear this Sunday with my baby and husband in matching attire? What am I going to do. My mother is 70 miles away, and I simply cannot drive over there this week.  I would just borrow someone's machine or go over to their home and use it but remember what I said about being a sewing machine snob? I just do not trust anything but Bernina. If there is no Bernina available, I would opt for a Viking. Oh I am so frustrated right now. To top it off...it is nap time so I have 2 hours to myself that could have been spent sewing...

1 comment:

  1. Well it's no Bernia but I'd let you use mine :) I'd say make the trip it would be worth it!!

    ReplyDelete