Monday, 20 December 2010

Award.

I received this award from my Aunt Karen. She is such a fun lady and so crafty too. She is an avid paper crafter and is on a few design teams for such.


I am supposed to tell 8 things about myself:

1. I am a wife, mother of 1, sister to 2 brothers, and the only "daughter" in my husbands family. No wonder everyone was excited when the first grand baby on both sides was a girl, my girl!
2. I live in the East Valley (Phoenix, AZ)
3. I love to bake.
4. I am short. 5'1" and I love it.
5. I love music and have taken flute, piano, and voice lessons though I couldn't prove it.
6. I love to paint. Any type, crafts or walls.
7. I have been married 5 1/2years to Jason the Hubs Clawson.
8. I have never been happier in my life as I am right now.

I nominate the following:

Megan
Alisha
Candace
Lisette
Keara
Nikki
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment