Thursday, 25 November 2010

Spices.

This project was originally going to be made of baby food jars in which I would have cleaned all of the glue off, spray painted the lids and secured magnets on the bottoms of the jars.  Then I realized I was being silly. My dad has a slight obsession with fresh spices and always has fresh spices of all types, not to mention he also has these great containers. Not to mention he has a successful sign business (Logo Design Group LLC) and has a plotter which means he can cut vinyl.

I called him up and told him what I needed.  Then he surprised me and made them for me! I still need to glue a magnet on the bottoms and screw a metal plate in the pantry and I will be all set!

1 comment:

  1. And that's a beautiful thing. You have a wonderful Daddy! Way to go Drew!

    ReplyDelete