Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Projects.

It has been nearly a week since my last post.  I have made a little progress in the closet department.


In other news, I have been working on a few projects!

1. I am making my little family matching Christmas attire.  I know it sounds a little cheesy but I don't mind, and neither does Jason the Hubs Clawson, whom I more affectionately call Jay. It really wouldn't have mattered if he cared anyway. I am starting family traditions now that we have children or rather, a child.  He said he would do what ever I want to do :) So, I am making me a vest, him a tie, and our daughter a dress, in matching fabric. I am beside myself! I cannot wait for family pictures.

2. Making flowers for headbands. I realized that my child does not have a bow in every color of the rainbow and that is just NOT acceptable.
 Pictured: Me making flowers, my baby girl attacking a giraffe.
Not Pictured: Jason the Hubs Clawson, aka: My personal photographer.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your matching family. You should make Bristol some more of those little slipper shoes you made while you were pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please have a craft night in the distant future? those flowers are amazing, I want to make one for my hair in the headband :)

    ReplyDelete