Sunday, 14 November 2010

New Hair.

 I got a trim a few weeks ago. I loved it but this week I was itching for something new! I didn't have anything in mind really. I told the stylist just do what ever you want...and this is what I got :) I was a little unsure when I saw all the hair on the floor, but...once I styled it...I loved it! It is so versatile, I can leave it curly, straighten it, curl it, or blow dry it.

I tried my hand at blow drying today. I think I will be styling it like this most often, I love the body it has and it cuts out a few steps. I love my new do, thanks Nadine.
 On a side note: This outfit is something new for me. All items I already owned but I had never paired them before. Who knew you could wear pink and yellow together?

1 comment:

  1. Who is your phenomenal hairdresser!? I think I go to the same lady! She does a great job; you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete